HOW TO BUILD EXERCISE HABITS THAT LAST!
The next workshop is planned for April 28th, 2024. More info to follow
With this workshop we’ll help you develop new exercise and movement habits that don’t rely on willpower and motivation, starting with really small steps
- you want to move more in 2024
- you’d like to add strength work, stretching or cardio but you can’t get it into your routine
- you have exercises from the physio that you’re struggling to do
- you want to be fitter and stronger, whether you currently enjoy exercise or not
In this new workshop, Mary Brooking, sports massage therapist & running coach and Caroline Hire, health coach, yoga teacher & EFT practitioner, will support you to develop new exercise and movement habits that work for you and pass on a simple but effective tool, based on the principle of Tiny Habits, to bring them into your life.
Making changes that last is hard! But you’ll soon discover you don’t need more willpower or motivation, as we look at what drives habit change and the surprising simplicity that can be applied to adopting habits for the long run, starting with really small steps.
The workshop will include group coaching, techniques for building new, resilient habits that will drive the behaviour changes you want for your life, and mini-sessions on breathwork, strength-training and massage ball release. It’s suitable whatever your starting point.
£40. Early Bird offer before 6th January: £35
Pre-Christmas offer: 2 places for £60. Gift one to a friend!
- Healthy and tasty refreshments
- A voucher for 50% off a session with each of Mary and Caroline for sports massage, 1:1 running coaching, health coaching, EFT therapy or 1:1 yoga.
As a certified Functional Medicine health coach, EFT practitioner and yoga teacher, Caroline works alongside you to uncover what uniquely fuels you and find strategies for renewed health and vitality
Mary is a qualified Sports Massage and Remedial Soft Tissue Therapist and is a member of SMA. She is also a keen runner and athlete and offers local running clubs
DATE & TIME
Sunday 28th April 2024