MINDFUL MOVEMENT WITH MAMA
Mindful Movement with Mama is a relaxed, fun and interactive way of supporting your baby’s development with gentle moves, massage, uplifting songs, stretches, lovely walks and swings. We begin and end each session with a relaxation for you and baby and there is no expectation for either of you, just bring the intention to relax and bond with your little one. Your baby will be fully involved (if they want to be) as we practice simple stretches just for you, just for baby and some that you can enjoy together. You and your baby will gently be encouraged to let go of any stress and tension you may be holding onto, in a safe and nurturing space. There will be time to share and bond with the other mums in the session and enjoy a chat.
- Participants will fill out a short health questionnaire upon booking which will be kept in strict confidence.
- The classes are suitable from babies who are 3 months to pre-walking.
- The class is time for you to feel nurtured and comforted. Always practice at you and your baby’s own pace, and be sure to come to a resting position at any time during the class should you feel you need to.
- Please feel free to feed, change, cuddle and kiss your baby at any time during the class, as you would at home.
- Places are limited to allow for adequate spacing, please bring baby in a sling if possible and a blanket for baby to relax on. Mats & props are provided and will be cleaned between sessions, but bring your own if you prefer.
For more information or to book a block of classes, please visit https://www.jellybabies.org/book-a-class
12pm – 1 pm
12pm – 1 pm
£80 for a block of 5