“Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right.” – Henry Ford
For leaders at all levels, coaching is invaluable to your leadership and growth. Whether it’s stepping into a new role, facing a familiar challenge, or needing to take some time out to assess where you want to go.
Coaching at its essence is a partnership between two people to help one person to become clearer on what their goals are and get into action towards achieving them. It is rooted in coaching for athletes, supporting and motivating the achievement of great things through having clear goals to work towards and supporting mind and body to work together to achieve them.
For leaders at all levels, coaching is invaluable to your leadership and growth. Whether it’s stepping into a new role, facing a familiar challenge, or needing to take some time out to assess where you want to go
My coaching weaves together space and time to think, coaching tools and activities, and movement and nature. I have an empathic, playful and direct style; working with me is both spirit-lifting and practical.
We’ll focus on action learning and reflecting, supporting you to develop your confidence, experiment, and make changes. We’ll work together to help you listen, become more aware of your thoughts and patterns of behaving, and work with your body and your emotions. And generally, we’ll have a lot of fun, probably with some tears along the way.
My coaching follows 5 stages. These are not linear and often we may be working on several at once.
- Where you are now: take stock and reflect on your life so far, what brings you joy? What really isn’t serving you? We’ll do a deep dive into your values and understand what is most important to you.
- Imagine & design: let’s dream and find out what you really want. Then we’ll set some goals for where you want to be.
- What’s getting in your way: let’s surface and manage some of the fears that come up when you start to make changes and develop your courage and confidence
- Get into action: act, reflect, learn, move forward, build new habits and behaviours, learn from failures. I’ll be your biggest cheerleader when you succeed and provide space for tears, fears and learning too.
- Sustain: celebrate your successes, notice what feels good, plan what support you need to stay on track
The practical bits
I recommend a six-month one-to-one coaching package. This gives us time to move through actions, develop confidence, and get to a deeper level of change. I also offer shorter packages to get you started.
We’ll use a room at the Sunflower Centre and may also do coaching in and around the beautiful space that is offered on our doorstep by Hilly Fields. Taking a literal and metaphorical journey within the coaching session and weaving in insights from nature.
All packages include:
- Discovery Client pack to understand values and set goals
- Two-hour Foundation Session
- 60-minute coaching sessions up to twice a month
- Strengths, behaviours and saboteurs’ psychometric assessments
- Email/ WhatsApp support between sessions
- Tools to support your growth and learning
- Optional – I can also run a survey or interview-based 360 process
Please contact Rosie for more details.
Some of my clients work with me for 3 months to a year and then head off to live their life rejuvenated and rebalanced. With others, I develop an ongoing relationship. I’m open to either option. I suggest a conversation to discuss how we best work together and to see if we are a fit.
I also run a series of Wild & Free events and women’s retreats rooted in nature and the outdoors. Both in London and further afield if you are interested in learning more you can find out about these and join my newsletter community for weekly doses of inspiration and uplift.
Rosie is a qualified and experienced executive coach with many years of working in leadership roles. She weaves together many strands in her coaching work, making it spirit-lifting as well as practical