Talking with a trained psychotherapist or counsellor is beneficial for treating emotional problems and mental health conditions.
Click on one of the therapists’ links to read more about their particular training and how they approach their work.
- Chris is a humanistic psychotherapist and counsellor with decades of experience. She is UKCP accredited and a member of BACP
- Jo is an experienced counsellor, certified in humanistic & Gestalt therapy and is an accredited registered member of BACP. She sees adults and has experience working with domestic violence, trauma, sexuality and gender identity.
- Jo is a qualified Family and Systemic Psychotherapist with years of experience with adult and child mental health in the NHS. She is an accredited member of AFT and UKCP. Jo works with families, couples, adults and young people
- Natalie is a qualified Gestalt counsellor with experience in the charity and private sector. She offers long-term and short-term therapy for adults, adolescents and couples.
- Kate is a UKCP and AFT registered Family, Systemic and Couple’s Psychotherapist and Trainer. She specialises in working systemically with children, adolescence, families and adults
- Eloise is a fully qualified Art Psychotherapist registered with the HCPC and the BAAT. She works with children, teens, adults and groups
- Luda is a qualified person-centred counsellor & psychotherapist with experience in working with gender and sexual diversity as well as people from multicultural and diverse backgrounds
- Polly is a Clinical Psychologist with 10 years of experience across NHS settings. She is registered with the HCPC and also works within the Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust as a Highly Specialist clinician