Whatever style of osteopathy you encounter, the core thinking behind the treatment shares the same source. The five (see below) Sunflower osteopaths work differently to each other, having travelled their own professional paths over the years.
Let us know at the outset if you have a particular preference in order that we can direct you to the most appropriate osteopath. We recommend that you take a look at the osteopaths’ bio pages to get an idea of who you’d like to book with before making an appointment – there’s at least one available daily from Monday to Saturday.
Please book an Osteopath using the following:
Soran David email@example.com or call 02086942714
or call 020 8694 2714
- Joanna is a registered osteopath with over three decades of clinical experience. She works with all ages from pregnancy, birth to old age using the cranial osteopathic approach. Joanna is the lead osteopath and owner of the Sunflower Centre
- Aidan is a Registered osteopath with specialist paediatric training and many years of clinical and teaching experience. Aidan also teaches Tai Chi and Chi Gong.
- Soran is a registered osteopath with many years of clinical and teaching experience. Her approach is ‘eclectic’, combining traditional structural techniques with cranial osteopathy and medical acupuncture or dry needling techniques
- James is a registered osteopath with over three decades of clinical experience. He specialises in injury & post-op rehabilitation, injury prevention, sports performance optimisation and ante-postnatal recovery
- Flurina is a registered osteopath with background in dance, the Alexander Technique and Ideokinesis. She is specialising in paediatric and cranial osteopathy
8am – 5.30pm / Joanna Mitchell
7.30am – 5pm/ James Britton
8am – 2.30pm / Aidan Spencer