Make space to dream bigger and fly higher
You are ambitious, purpose driven, with a track record of achieving great things. Now you want more balance, you want to stop feeling confused and stuck, you want to have the space to grow and explore possibilities.
Hi, I’m Rosie. I am incredibly tall, I love my whippet, and I change my hair all the time. I’m a Mum, a Certified Coach, an ex-charity leader with experience of growing a successful charity to a team of 50 with over 50,000 volunteers. I’ve taken it all on, made all the mistakes, loved much of it and totally burned out several times. Now, I’m here to help you figure out your shizzle, get more balance, and grow in confidence.
Say ‘see ya!’ to the overwhelm and fixing everything. And hello to some space to grow and explore possibilities.
You’ll probably want to work with me if:
- You like the idea of not trying to figure it all out on your own anymore
- You feel stuck and want to figure out your direction and your next steps
- You care deeply and find that can be overwhelming at times
I’m equipped with:
- Certified 121 coaching badassery to help you get free from brain chatter, figure out what is really important and move forward.
- Organisational, Relationship & Systems Coach training – Which means I can also help you to explore your relationships or work with you and your team to sort stuff out, resolve conflicts and move forward positively.
- Facilitation expertise to run events, retreats, and community. Bringing people together to make meaning fills my soul.
- 12 years of experience leading and managing diverse teams to achieve ambitious targets and maintain a happy, healthy culture.
- Coaching is a partnership between two people to help one person to become clearer on what their goals are and get into action towards achieving them.
- Rosie Farrer, life and executive coach, is offering this New Year intention-setting workshop at the Sunflower Centre